Poison of my Soul
300+

His laughter and the pleased look that plastered itself onto his face increased her amusement of the whole situation they had going on greatly, this was a male she could get along with easily and could honestly say she didn't think he would ever hurt her, she was not sure why she knew this but she did. The look shot at him was skeptical in regards to her apparent 'prettyness' and again she snorted in an unlady like way, a raised eyebrow and a lopsided unbelieving grin telling her opinion on the subject, his sheepish grin did more to fully convince her of his personality than any spoken or written word could have.

She raised her other eye brown as Alaki announced that she was to call him by his nickname Keys instead of the first name he gave her, his playful grin was echoed on her muzzle,

"Are you sure I can handle the strain? It might be too awesome for me." A giggle left her lips and she watched him as he stretched out his arms above his head. She looked over to the seating he proposed the park their butts in and nodded before realising he had already turned and couldn't see her nodding.

"Sure, a woman in my condition can't afford to stay on her feet constantly with no rests." It was said half in teasing and half in serious. Her pups would need her to rest so that she didn't tire and stress herself out unnecessarily. The woman followed Keys, her hips rolling as she walked, the bulge in her stomach making it slightly awkward for her. Jace sat down next to the Anatheman man and lifted a foot up as far as she could rubbing at the undersides of her protective pads easing the tension. She looked at him curiously while she did so, she wanted to know more about this man who was fast becoming her new friend

"So are you from around here? Or further away? I'm from the arctic way up north." she smiled in fondness as she told him of her ancestral home.

*OOC ending: After talking for a little while longer Jace tells Keys about her rape at Lucifer's hands and the man offers to teach her about poisons and then before she can answer he picks her up and walks off with her for the aforementioned lesson.*

Messages In This Thread