I bow before you, my teacher
sorry for the wait and suckiness

Sapphire blue orbs showed his surprise as she dipped her slender muzzle back at him, Halo was someone who was bowed to not someone who bowed to others. The swiftly growing pup was puzzled by the display and by the lack of disapproving emotions on her beautiful face, the Lykoi but not Lykoi child was again surprised that she remembered his name as well from their meeting over a month ago, she seemed a busy woman and therefore remembering her lowers names was not high on her list of things to do.

The child rolled his shoulders to crack them and stretch out the muscles and flexed his hands, Her question had his ear perking and at first the boy did not know how to answer the new centurion. His eyes swept with hers to encompass the mansion and he kept it to himself that he had yet to enter the human structure.

"I'm used to being watched, I can feel it prickling on my shoulders when someone is watching me." Orange furred paws touched his shoulders briefly and the stump of his missing ear twisted as much as it could towards the woman.

"If it would not offend, I would congratulate you on your promotion to Centurion." Makhesthai was genuinely happy for Halo, it showed in his voice and expression, and he could think of no better person to have assisting Gabriel in leading the clan.

---

ooc ending: They talk for a little bit and then Halo walks away as she usually does! Big Grin

Messages In This Thread