Beyond the borders of reality
OOC: I was bored so I decided I want to meet some more people!

The young woman stopped for a moment, adjusting her thin black deerskin dress so that it hung more comfortably around her, and listened to the sounds carried to her on the wind. Were there voices? She stood still, her breathing audible only to herself, and decided that she was just being paranoid. That seemed to happen a lot to her lately, but maybe it was just herself getting used to the change in climate and the escalating temperatures. She decided not to worry about it too much. It would only make her crazier.

She focused on the things she knew to be real, the crisp fresh spring air, the sound of the birds chirping, the warm feeling she was getting, that this was the start of a new era. Her shiny crimson hair flew back as she began to run, her long braids getting caught up in the wind. She couldn't even hear the sound of her own feet pounding on the ground. Was she really that stealthy from the months she spent in the world of espionage, or was it just the soft ground absorbing the sound of her footsteps? She didn't have time to try to figure it out. This feeling of bliss wasn't going to last forever, she might as well make the best of it.

Little did she remember of the time that passed. She climbed trees, ran, explored the packlands, occasionally put her hand out lazily and trapped a startled rabbit. After about two hours, she stopped, sitting down and deciding that four rabbits was more than enough for her to eat. Actually, it was doubtful whether she would eat even one. She made her way to Thornbury. Maybe someone would want to eat them for her... after all, who could say no to free food?

Messages In This Thread