[P] Ticket to Doom or Destiny
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: ---

Layla was quite enjoying this dark male she felt simpatico towards. The two were quite similar in their eagerly friendliness. He was quite appealing, relatively simpatico. "It's good to meet you too, Darkness. It was getting quite silent on my own," Layla said, offering him a warm smile. His tail wagged faster; he looked almost like an excited pup. Not that it was a bad thing, it was quite cute. Layla was on the cusp of being a pup herself; being barely older than 14 months. She doubted the male was as foreboding as his name. In fact, it might just be for his dark black coat.

Layla's camp was quite temporary, really. A few stones in a semi circle with her backpack in the center under a cavernous ceiling. It was just a place to cook a quick meal and sleep. Everything she needed and owned was in that dungy bag. Darkness reassured her that he was fine. "Okay, if you're sure. I could start a fire and everything," Layla shrugged. Truth was, the female was quite proud of her survival skills and wouldn't mind a bit showing them off. Plus, a warm fire didn’t sound half bad on a cool night like this when there were still patches of snow scattering the ground. But, Layla could tell he was quite proud himself and wanted to be a male.

That was all fine and dandy by her. Layla was wolf enough to withstand the weather and resume what she had been doing. "Well, would you at least care to join me? I found an amazing view. It overlooks a forest and I think I can see the sea from there, though it's really dark and hard to tell. But the view is beautiful," Layla rambled. She believed Darkness would take up her offer. He seemed as though he didn't have a friend in the world and his birthday wish was to have just one friend. A friend, Layla would be more than happy to be.

<style>
.layla-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OCsyK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 10px 130px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.layla-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.layla-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.layla-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.layla-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
.layla-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.layla-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread