[P] Ticket to Doom or Destiny
[html]

Word Count → 200+ :: Sorry for shortness. I ran out of things to write about -.-

Layla face showed her confusion. All she could manage for a moment was, "Uhm..." She just wanted to go back to her previous spot before Darkness caught her attention. He didn’t want to join where she had been sitting peacefully, he didn't want to visit her camp. What did he want to do? Or maybe she wasn't the only one who had gotten lost in the conversation. "I didn't think that was why, but... are you sure? It's not my camp, it's just over there. The view is nice," She clarified, pointing in the direction she had ran to get to him. It was also less windy and she had her own butt-print flattened in the grass, which might have vanished by now. That depended on how well she had broken the blades.

The moon was high and Layla really wanted to just sit down. Biting her lip with a gleaming ivory canine, two sides debated across her features. Should she insist or bend the wing and stay? She didn't want to be rude and she certainly didn’t want to stop this lovely chat. It had been a long time since she last had company. She feared insanity and shunned the sun and its fabled mind-frying capabilities. "Please?" she asked. Layla had decided to beg first and if nothing came of it, sigh and walk away.

<style>
.layla-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OCsyK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 10px 130px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.layla-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.layla-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.layla-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.layla-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
.layla-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.layla-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread