[P] Ticket to Doom or Destiny
[html]

Word Count → ---+ :: Yeah, you can reply something about where her camp is, my next post could be oh, it's that way. and after that we can end and say he spent the night. If you're interested, have another thread when they awake, or she can remember he left before she awoke.

Layla's features perked up. "Really? Yay! It's just this way," Layla cheered, already leading the way. There was a big misunderstanding here. She was just wanting to sit down where she had been sitting, not return to her camp. Her camp was down the mountain in a cave. When he had declined that offer twice, she had compromised for this one.

Hopping over the underbrush and retracing her steps, she eventually came to her original spot she was at before meeting Darkness. Her tail paused in its wagging as she sat down in the grass clearing. She patted the ground at her side. "Come sit by me," she said. "How's the view?" she asked. The full moon cast its cool heavenly glow upon the wilderness below.

A blurry portion could be recognized as a forest and a bright twinkling in the fair distance must have been a body of water. Bare patches of silver were also observed, obviously plains. And one hell of an endless night sky covered it in its dark embrace. "I heard that place is called Nova Scotia. It is where I plan on heading." Layla knitted her eyebrows, thinking of something completely off topic. Her blue eyes gazed at her temporary companion. "So why were you named Darkness?" she asked.

<style>
.layla-txt {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/OCsyK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 10px 130px 10px; margin:5px auto; width:475px; }
.layla-txt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.layla-txt .tagline .sub {font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; font-style:italic; }
.layla-txt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.layla-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px;}
.layla-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.layla-txt u {text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread