Joining
Character Birthdate: 2010 (He is between 12 and 15 months old- he's not quite sure.)

Species: Canis Lupis Italicus

Preferred Ark Rank: Cuoco

A Secondary Form of Contact: I don't have one. Sad

Currently Played Characters: This one.

How You Found 'Souls: I once played a similar game, but the owner left and closed the site. So I used Google to find similar games and found this!

Initial Post: The brick red wolf darted towards the cover of the Border Tree. He looked around. No one was there. That was good. It meant that he hadn't been caught yet. The day before, he had wandered into the wrong area. Apparently, he wasn't supposed to be there. He had been chased by a couple of coyotes, but it seemed they were no longer following him. For the time being, the shade of the large tree would provide a good place to rest. He was about to settle down when he noticed the markings on the tree. This land was occupied.

It seemed the wolfs in the area were artists. That was good. He had also been an artist, before he left his old home. His family had lived in an abandoned human zoo for as long as he could remember. But then came the day his parents had been killed. A pack from outside had attacked, and he was the only one of the small Italian pack to survive. Now he was on his own. If the pack accepted him, he could use his skills to help them. And he would also have a home.

Messages In This Thread