All who wander are not lost
[html]

It's becoming a joining thread! Big Grin PP on making the cut?

She was surprised to hear that Axelle wanted to join the pack. Naniko had no problem accepting the female as one of her own; she had cared for her when she had been injured and already considered her a friend. Of course she would be welcomed to stay. The older female could be a family figure to Axelle if she wished it, as all Anathemans were connected through blood anyway.

"I would accept you here and now. You'd be a great asset to the pack, Axelle, on top of me wanting you around anyway. I was going to invite you to stay for a while--but joining would be even better, if you wish for it" She reached for the female's paw, making a small strike across it with her dagger. She gave her own hand the same mark and pressed them together, their combined blood dripping to the ground. "It's done. Welcome."

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread