All who wander are not lost
[html]

Yayyy ! Are you excited? Now we have to bring up some plots with Axelle and Naniko Smile if you want.

Word Count: 183

That was it. It was done. Axelle smiled as she watched her blood intertwine and drip to the ground with Naniko’s. Family. Something she thought she would never hear again since hers died. Her hand stung a little, but she didn’t mind. If that was all the pain she would have to go through to get in this pack, then so be it. She was happy the way it was.

She had stashed her bags and things nearby, and would go get them soon. She looked at Naniko and smiled at her. She took her paw and placed it back in the dirt. The dirt made it sting more, but nature had its ways of healing. The dirt climbed inside Axelle’s cut and soon she didn’t feel it anymore. There was no stinging or even feeling that it was there anymore. Then she stood.

Finally. Thank you. Would you give me a tour when I come back? I need to retrieve my things, but then I would like to know where I’m staying and learn about the cave system, if you have time?

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread