All who wander are not lost
[html]

^_____^ ehehehe yesshhhh. I'm gonna close this one Big Grin

Naniko was glad to have another friend to stand at her side within Anathema. She valued her members and tried to do well by them, always checking the borders for intruders and making sure that her vials of poison were kept in a safe place so that she could dip her daggers in them and use the daggers to defend their territory. She wasn't much of a fighter, but she was learning a little at a time. Naniko would defend what was hers, what she needed to protect.

She nodded quickly to Axelle, grinning as she put her dagger back in its sheath. She would have to wash it off later and get it nice and clean for the next ceremony that she would perform. "Of course I will. Just come on in when you have your things...I'll be in the caves, most likely. I can show you to the open dens and you can pick whichever one suits you best." She shook her bloody hand a bit before pressing it to her muzzle and beginning to clean it a bit. "I'll head back now. See you later"

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread