horses
It's worth pointing out discrepancies in realism anywhere they occurs, even if the point of the thread is supposed to be a request. ^^;

Stallions especially can be very aggressive, and taming/breaking one so quickly isn't realistic -- I'm pretty sure we covered this with J'adore's captured horses. Please do read the horse guide as soon as you can. :3 It states plainly in the first paragraph that the only horses found in Nova Scotia are hardly larger than ponies -- Io would not have captured a "huge" horse in Nova Scotia.

Perhaps, instead of a wild horse, she encountered a trader headed north from Freetown with a spare horse? It would afford you the opportunity to have a tamed, ride-able horse immediately, without the delay of taming, training, breaking, etc., and it would provide a realistic backstory as to how the horse was tamed with little exertion of effort on your part as to actually training the horse, though I highly, highly suggest a period of tension/unease between Io and Neo, as it would take some time for horse and owner to get used to one another.

Annnnyway, I promoted this on Twitter so hopefully you'll generate some interest. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread