horses
Okay so ima just butt in here like so--
I have two horses. A 15 year old who will do what ever I say and a 3 year old stallion who loves to throw me off.
I've had my stallion since he was 1 and without a saddle on him he is the sweetes thing ever. I have even taking a nap with him out in our pasture. But with saddle on, he's beast and throws me off every chance he gets. This meaning that even after years and years of me training him myself, he still is only green broke (Hardly even that. He likes to rear up and step on the peoples heads thats leading him. Asss) I have ridden him though and he's a great horse. As long as I ride him bareback with a hack not a bit. With that one he does what ever I say. With a saddle on I can only get so far before he throws me off. He always comes back and give me the"Duuuudeee are you okay" kinda look.

So I have now forgoten what I was trying to proveSad I think it was something about that you can have a great relationship with a horse and still not beable to ride him with a saddle on him back. Yeah that was itSmile

Oh and Vyx- My dog has raised kittens, bunnys, a deer (and she's my catch dog for deer huntingSmile and I think she was protective over my pet bird once who had 1 leg. Big Grin

Messages In This Thread