[M] There's Something Rotten In...
At the mention of Orin, Argul came close to snapping. He lifted up under the weight. He wasn’t able to get but an inch up, but his own rage fueled the power to push back. He turned sour at Shaw acting as if he cared about Orin. Argul believed that any issue related to Orin was directly caused by Shaw. And now Shaw acting like he cared fed a rage inside Argul. He knew he still had to play it; he had to be smarter, for he had no advantage other than that. But he started to wonder if he could and not snap either. No, no…must make Shaw snap, and break. That is my advantage, to make him mess up! he thought to himself.

He winced before he finally spoke; some of his armor protected him from the piercing claws on him, but not totally. He could feel the distinct sharp pain of claws piercing flesh. A big toothy grin, with a quick growl in return escaped him.

”Orin? And what would you care about her? You degraded her with your filthy seed. You selfish insensitive prick, you disgrace wolves.” The hatred and anger rose like a geyser within Argul. He knew he was walking a fine line, but he figured Shaw would not harm him, at least not much, until he gave out some specifics pieces of information. Argul gave a small laugh, which was abruptly ended by Shaw’s paw slashing into his face. It was an angry un-aimed hit, like a reflexive response to what Argul had said.

Argul didn’t yelp. He could taste blood and it tasted good. He licked his lips and continued to grin. He resumed speaking, he knew this was a price he had to pay for how he was working his words and causing even more damage to Shaw. ”Some big bad tough wolf you are. Preying on females and any you have an advantage on. Patheti-“ He quickly raised his arm as far as he could, readying to block another strike. ”Ok, I will tell you. I will give you information.” he nodded slowly, “Yeah, someone like you would need it explained. I will tell you.” He drew in a deep breath, while his toothy grin transformed into a wicked smile.

”First I will tell you of Orin, for I obviously cared for her more than you did.” His words continually aimed at Shaw, like a hammer pounding in a nail, it was a continuous onslaught of blame and mockery. “She got to watch her son’s throat get cut, she even got to feel it. The blood washed over her. Her white fur turned red, because of you.” He took another strike, expecting it. Who could withhold their rage at such a thing. Argul once again did not yelp, but his face began to hurt, the new swipe amplifying what was already there. He could feel some of his flesh torn away, those spots feeling numb – he knew they were gone.

He spit out the blood this time, landing on his own neck, due to lack of force of the spit. ”A one trick pony, you are. One of my easiest preys, I am always able to predict where you will scurry away to. Let me tell you now, if you think that was bad. The murdered puppies…yes, mutilated, but did you ever wonder where the meat went? Or the pelts? All that was left were scraps…” He gave a short pause to let that sink in. “Where do you think that bracer you wear came from?”

Messages In This Thread