The Tide is Pulling Me Deeper.
alrighty! thanks(:

A smile spread across Mizu's face as the woman accpeted her. "Thank you. You will not regret this." Mizu smiled, dipping her head towards the female. "It was very nice to meet you Anu. That would be wonderful if you could show me around. However I have to go someplace very quick. I have hidden some of my belongings and need to pick them up." Mizu smiled, slightly apologetic that she had to leave so soon. She would definately be back as quickly as she could though. Maybe she should wait for a couple days and meet some more people. But once she stayed for a little while she wouldn't want to leave. Her tail wagged fast as she thought. I have a home!!

The thought screamed in her mind over and over again. She would surely be quick on her trip. She would run for as long and as fast as she could, just so she could come back. If she traveled in her Optime form she could run at least 10 miles by sundown. She examined the sun. It was still high. She could make it to where her things were in two days and make it back in probably one if she traveled in her Secui form. There, that sounded good. She would be back soon. "I guess I can probably stay here for one night." The excitement overtook her as she gave into staying.

Messages In This Thread