You have to learn to face it all
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.maritlala {padding:15px; line-height:1.3em;}
.maritlala p {font-family:geneva, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:1em;}
.maritlala b {font-family:tahoma;}
</style>

It was a difficult thing to talk about. Dawali was not particularly experienced in this field - his siblings and parents had usually gotten along well, and there had been no deep conflicts that needed resolving. Having to tell someone you cared had been redundant - it was obvious in the everyday interactions between family members, when everyone saw everyone all the time. Helping out was a way to show it, and Dawali found that his vocabulary was not very impressive in this situation. However, Claudius commented no further, and Dawali was relieved at this. It also made him feel that somehow this was the young male's way of accepting what he had just said - as if there was no need to comment further. The red wolf smiled briefly, and the weight of Claudius's hand seemed to reinforce his interpretation of the silence between them.

The conversation moved on. The medic found himself nodding, and it was easy to respond to his question. "I like plants as well - I like to collect them and create medicines out of them. I don't get as much time for that anymore, but it is nice to create something." He paused, before smiling weirdly. "And some of them are quite good with tobacco." His fingers spun webs as he demonstrated stuffing an imaginary pipe. "We don't have any metal workers in AniWaya. Perhaps we should seek another pack and ask for a trade? A blade for you, and some herbs for me." Not everything grew well here. He had seen, in old Dahlia de Mai territory, plants that he could not find in the marshes here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread