You have to learn to face it all
[html]
[/html]End here/ with your next post? c:[html]
[/html] When Dawali revealed his hobbies, he found himself grinning widely. Wow! There were so many things that Dawali did that were so utterly fascinating! Claudius was excited to know more, and suddenly, his boyish shyness was replaced by a gender-free desire to learn and cultivate as much knowledge as possible. His mother had said that when she was younger, she'd tried to compile a history of Bleeding Souls. In this way, he felt a little closer to her knowing that they both loved learning, if in different fields. Claudius wanted to one day obtain a Master-level rank in craftsmanship and make things for the tribe. He wondered if Dawali would be able to help him with this. Dawali's weaving and his knowledge of plants would certainly help him in his craftsmanship. Claudius was also interested in knowing more about healing and the properties of different plants since he used them for their colours already. What other gifts did these plants provide? Surely, Dawali would know.

Claudius nodded eagerly in agreement to Dawali's suggestion. "Yes," he replied, "I would... like that," he explained. "May-ay-aybe we could... meet... and share our skills... every week... or so... if you'd let me... apprentice you..." he suggested shyly. "I just want to learn... as much... as I... can"."[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread