another life has begun (j)
[html]

out of character text

Carwyn is gonna go official and take his place in the ranks.

This was it. This was the moment of truth. Carwyn felt ready and responsible for this. He was going to ask the leaders is he could have his chance in the ranks. He was grateful that Jefferson let him stayed on Genus the whole time. Now, he felt that he was ready to ascend. His father had ascended high once again. Now, it was the younger generation's turn to do the same. He felt a little nervous about approaching Jefferson, due to knowing what he was like, however, he swallowed it, and proceeded on.

He had wondered into the Villa where the Patriarch and the Savant had been staying at since the storm a while ago had blown over the barn roof. This where e would find them. With some courage he let of a howl to the leaders and waited if one was to answer it. One would turn up eventually. In his luperci form, he sat down on one of the nearby chairs that, luckily, wasn't blown away, not yet. From the looks of it, the humans had bolted it into the ground, so it was not to move.

The was asking himself many things in his mind. Is he going to say yes? Is he going to say no? What will I do? How will I do? These thoughts made him even more nervous, shaky nervous. This was short lived, as he shook the thoughts out of his head Calm down, Carwyn. Deep breath now. He obeyed himself and took a deep breath. Felt better already.

<style type="text/css">
.car-mtns b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.car-mtns .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.car-mtns p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.car-mtns {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#A7C9EA; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/1gm77o.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread