Excuse Me Miss
[html]

Sorry about the wait

As of late, patrolling the borders was an extremely important duty in the dappled Savant's eyes. The events of the last months had left her and a majority of Phoenix Valley feeling uneasy about wanderers, intruders and trespassers. The black man who liked to invade these lands in his drunken state was causing quite the rile in the borders. If it took her patrolling at all hours of the day to keep the vile monster away from her friends then so be it. Tala was willing to work at all hours to keep these lands safe. No part of the border line was to be left untouched each day by one pack member or another. Two noses were always better than one. Until their problem was taken care of, the pack was on alert to keep each other and the pack as a whole safe. It was top priority.

The Savant was taking the time needed to patrol the area of the Quartz Shoreline, this was one of the easiest and fasted routes to connect to the Valley from the mountain pack of Anathema and it was her own personal vendetta to keep it safe. The woman had been scorned, a kind soul taken advantage of. The Djose woman had never hated anyone in her life, but she hated him. That was why the scent of a wolf near the sandy border had her brow raised, the Lupus form of the woman padded quickly, silently. If she could not pinpoint this scent as a threat, she had no reason to be hasty. Friend before foe. Despite being scorned and attacked, she was not one to jump at anothers throat.

There was a body that came to view, a body she had yet to meet. The amber eyes of the woman gazed, a head dipping in kind welcome as she padded ever closer, only stopping once about 15 feet away from the stranger. "Hello there, my name is Tala Djose, Savant of this land. How may I help you?" This stranger, this woman smelt of the mountains and it caused her to sigh mentally, the woman had such mixed feelings of that pack at this point. She had a dear friend there, and a cruel enemy. This woman could turn the tides one way or another, and Tala prayed it fell the right way.

<style type="text/css">
.wintertable2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#262626; letter-spacing:1px; }
.wintertable2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.wintertable2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.wintertable2 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#E4E4E4; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/m7wc61.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 232px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#636363; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread