I said stand u[p] and move your
[html]

Crap post. O.O HOMG, I am sorry.

While she took inventory of his home, she pondered his words about his mother. Her own had never put much into the life she led within Eterne, and it was surprising to find a soul who shared apathetic maternal interaction. Still, Tlantli wondered just how true the seeming facts were. As she offered him trinkets her own 'child' created, her mind twisted about how to approach the subject; it was something she found interesting, but she didn't want to anger or offend the hybrid male.

He declined her offer and she turned to face him, giving a subtle nod in acquiescence to his wishes. "Aye sometymes wondehr if even careless madres don' still lahv their children." It wasn't the best start to a new branch of conversation, but it was the easiest address. Fiery eyes narrowed and focused on the face and features of Itachi as she waited. Something about the young man was comforting, but also unnerving. Leaving the talk of mothers in the past, she pushed forward into new subjects.

"What do you do here, Eetahchi? Aye haft met few people who ahre so young liek you ahre." In fact, she hadn't met many young adults at all. The only young Anathemeans she'd come into contact with were puppies. More specifically, Jackson. Everyone else was older than she, and she hadn't bothered to ask what role they played in the world of the caves.

<style>
.tk-abandon {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:none;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.tk-abandon .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.tk-abandon .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.tk-abandon .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.tk-abandon p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.tk-abandon b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.tk-abandon i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.tk-abandon u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread