I said stand u[p] and move your
My post is crappier .__.
[html]

Itachi’s mind was mature enough to grasp that while his mother had more or less failed him, she probably did love him to a certain degree. The fact that he was still alive proved this, as a mother could easily end an infant’s life if her grudge was strong enough. He owed the woman his life and it was unlikely that he would ever seek to harm her unless she proved to be a threat. Self preservation always came first, but he carried no grudges for the woman that had given him life. ”She probably did,” he answered. She had probably done what she thought was right, but he did not wish to dwell on his mother and her motives, for she was a closed chapter. Inferni was a closed chapter, and he could never return.

There were several pack members younger than him living here in these caves, but he guessed he still belonged to the younger generation here. He was uncertain what she meant, but figured he should come up with a reply anyway, if nothing more than to soothe her apparent curiosity. ”I’m an adult in the eyes of the pack and train to become a warrior.” Members here were of various ages, so was his age so significant? Had she meant something else? Her accent was strange and could be misinterpreted, he supposed.

<style type="text/css">
.itachihilli {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/itachi.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.itachihilli2 {padding:170px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#C39945; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.itachihilli b {color:#FFE1A5; font-family:georgia;}
.itachihilli p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread