[M] Blood River
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC:397(3pts)

OOC:

Revan listened intently with fascination. "A government you say? And there was no entertainment? That doesn't sound like a very fun pack to live in. How can you live without some sort of entertainment to look forward to? What did you do for fun?" But that wasn't too hard to figure out for himself. It was quite obviously, with this female's demeanor and obvious skills...

She cooked for fun, that was a given. He wasn't much different, though he never cooked, as being a collector of objects wasn't something that would have been expected of him, at least he thought so. Every day of his life was work, so he wondered if life in Io's pack was any different from his own life? But then he contradicted himself. Collecting was an activity he enjoyed and something he could do while working, so that worked to his advantage. No, he could never imagine life without any fun, that was something he wouldn't wish upon anyone. The distance calculation surprised him. So she was smart, she could cook, she was beautiful, exotic, what more could he ask for?

He smiled widely at the thought. "Wow, one hundred and thirty miles, so I hiked a total of two hundred and sixty miles the other day? How do you know this? Estimate or not, how can you tell distance and how far a mile is? Is there something you're not perfect for?" He laughed. Certainly there had to be something, but looking over this female again, Revan was far too distracted to think of anything it could be.

He smiled as well, noticing the sly smile but thinking nothing of it. However, at her answer to his question, his jaw slackened, his mind being blown away at her declaration, and he was far too shocked to notice Io wrapping her arms around his and pressing against him at first. "Poland...you're far far away from your homeland then I would assume?" But Revan was now aware of the warmth from the female's body. Her scent was heavenly, the warmth of their close proximity like a comforting blanket.

He smiled widely, the feeling of her against him wonderful. "I've never met anyone from Poland before, is that over in Europe somewhere?" Ever the oblivious one, Revan had no idea just how lucky he was that he showed up in this female's den.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread