Joining- By Fortuna's Will
Apologies, no table for you as I'm posting from my phone! <333

Bright emerald eyes shone brightly despite the inner turmoil that was threatening to overtake his body. In all truths it had felt like a personal betrayal to him and also that Conor had knocked out the pillar of what Dahlia de Mai was. There would never be a circumstance that Saul would leave his pack, but his mind couldn't quite wrap around the fact that he man was gone. And he hadn't yet realised that Dahlia was what they made it- it did not depend on a single wolf to make it what it was. Saul would get there in time, but for now he felt bitter and betrayed. He couldn't project this however and fell back on his safety net of reserved calm. He had probably picked up this defense mechanism from Conor himself, but the male was depending on it right now. The pale female in front of him had no idea about the sudden leave of the autumn hued ex-alpha and she wouldn't be used as a frustration bag. Green eyes watched her submissive posture and Saul ticked off his mental checklist. Cinnamon backed ears perked forward as she moved to answer his question.

A pleasure to meet you Deliliah. My name is Saul Stormbringer and I am the Lehrer of Dahlia de Mai.

He added, just to make sure that she knew he was a high ranking wolf. Most were surprised by his youth, until he mentioned this. And now Conor was gone, it appeared the tri-coloured male was second highest ranked wolf. Not that he really care about where he stood in Dahlia. Cinnamon ears twitched forward as she repeated her request already conveyed in her howl. Saul allowed a friendly smile to grace his lips and his typical timber tail swung once behind him. He couldn't just accept her without knowing anything about her, Nayru would be mad. And he might potentially danger the pups if he did so. Not that he thought the was dangerous but he had to make sure.

Before I can accept you into Dahlia, I need to know a little bit about you. Tell me where you came from and how you ended up here?

He asked, voice soft. He was more than aware that most loners who turned up on the borders were alone not through choice. Hardly any of them had living relatives and they sought a new family amoung the red-striped borders. There was no harm in that of course, but it was a shame in most cases.

Messages In This Thread