The Fool's Spring
At her mother's explanation, she gave her a look of disbelief. At knowing the reasons for them leaving when she's older, she asked, How much older? As she greeted her father, she saw her mother's pleased look and was glad that she made her happy. She beamed at the fact that she could make her happy. She decided that her goal in life was to make her mother and father happy, and her siblings when they were born.

At being born late next month, she grinned. By then I'll be able to shift, so I can hold them, right? She gave her mother a pouting, pleading look. Though she thought she said something wrong when she mentioned Inez. Did I say something wrong? She asked miserably. She didn't mean to make her mother angry at her. Don't be angry at J'adore, mommy. Are you angry at me? She was close to tears at the thought of her mother being angry at her and her friend.

As a wolf approached, she looked up at her curiously. She thought she might have met her but wasn't entirely sure. But her mother seemed to know her, so she cheerfully said, Hello! She still stuck next to her parents but wasn't hiding from Shiloh.

Messages In This Thread