The Fool's Spring
Shiloh smiled as Ralla remembered her name and smiled at her. She smiled back as Ralla asked her how she had been.
"I have been lonely. Searching for my spirit guide while you have been away. I have also been trying to build small things for the pack while I waited for every to melt. I made you something while your away. I thought it described you well..." she said shyly pulling out the owl totem she had whittled for Ralla. "It came to me in the forrest when I was thinking about you and I felt the need to whittle it for you. I... I hope you like it. I tried to capture the owl for you." She said softly turning the bird in her hands. She had also build a shelf and some bowls for Ralla but was going to give them to her when she made her hut for her and her family.

Shiloh looked at Ayasha softly understanding why the pup wouldn't leave her mother's side. Shiloh looked scary with all those scars. Shiloh knew other looked away or down because of her scars. She wished someone would look past that and see her gentle heart. She squated down to Ayasha's level and looked her in the eyes.
"I have missed you little one. Do you still have the totem I gave you?" She asked smiling at the pup.

Messages In This Thread