Just tonight
[html]

Yeah, this gets me one closer to 45 posts and a snockered Layla :: OOC/WC :: 300+

Layla's brow knitted together at the young male's response. Why would he want to do get out of the stream? Because it’s wet and fricking cold, that’s why. Layla backed away as he proceeded to swish his tail about, splashing water everywhere. With a black hand, she wiped off a droplet that had gotten on her nose. "Well... um..." Layla struggled to find reason in common sense. What was wrong with this guy? He couldn't even speak clearly. “It must be freezing, are you out of your mind?” Layla’s response was slow, but she had given up trying to figure out a better way to say it.

He gave her a mischievous grin and spoke more slurred words at her. Layla watched as the grey male's features changed from devious to innocent. "Um... thank you. If you weren't a sopping mess I'd say the same about you," Layla replied. She had been complimented before, but never by someone so... out of it? Layla shook her head when he said they could be "wet and hot" together. "I'm sorry; I'm not quite fish as you seem to be. Plus, I have fun wherever I go and wherever I am," Layla told him, trying to be cheerful despite the weirdness.

What Layla couldn't wrap around her head was what was wrong with this male. It didn’t seem like this was his natural way. It seemed more like he had been drugged then anything. "What got you in such a state?" she asked him. "You look ready to pass out." Concern was written all over her face. What could she do? She couldn't exactly make him get out, she didn’t have the strength. Oh lord; if he passed out in the stream then she'd be boned. She wouldn't be able to just leave him like that. He was a danger to himself, no doubt.

<style type="text/css">
.laylamask b {font-weight:bold; color:#39229c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.laylamask .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.laylamask p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.laylamask {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#0d2545; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/th2r6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#01060c; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread