[M] Sinning Makes Me Smile
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC:365 - Written by a sleep deprived kitty. Apologise if it makes no sense and typos, etc

In Character

Staring down at the dog hybrid, he watched silently as the other chuckled and continued to drown himself in booze. The smell of the liquid was fowl, it's stench filling the air and irritating his nose. Disgusting.. he shook his head slightly in disapproval. The Dasa could not stop himself from scowling at the hybrid, for he himself did not drink and did not approve all that much at those who did. Alcohol in any form, was a way to escape reality and weakens ones senses, only a fool or a coward would touch the stuff in his opinion.

At the others words, his lips curled up into a smirk, in which he followed up by an obvious once-over of his drunken companion; blue eyes taking in the others mixed heritage form, before his eyes eventually fell upon the male's.“I’ve done better”. His words held a slight ring of truth to them; he had slept with J’Adore and the satisfaction he’d gotten out of humiliating the other was immense… as for comparing the two’s appearance, they were about the same; rotten, brown drunks. “But you are welcome to amuse me, Giuseppe, and attempt to charm me out of my pants. Go right ahead, I’m not stopping you” he taunted the hybrid.

Blue eyes narrowed and peered down at the other, daring him to try, to rise to the bait. “As for your personal inquiry, why would it be any of your concern how long I’ve been underground?” he spat out. One of his few pet hates were strangers trying to pry personal information out of him, as if they were entitled to know about his life. It disgusted him, the need others seemed to have to know so much about him.

Information was a powerful thing, and he did not like giving others power over him. Knowing where someone lives, their hobbies, who the hang out with; such trivial things can turn someone into easy prey, it makes their actions predictable, it makes them vulnerable. Looking upon the other, it seemed as if the dog hybrid had ‘shady character’ tattooed on his forehead.

It amazed him that the hybrid had been allowed into the pack.

<style>
.AlakiSw1 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.AlakiSw1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#c3ac7a; text-shadow:#c3ac7a 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-b {width:461px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.AlakiSw1-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#c3ac7a; text-shadow:#c3ac7a 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.AlakiSw1-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.AlakiSw1 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b17c30; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:459px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/8435/table1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 10px 0px; }</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread