[M] Sinning Makes Me Smile
[html]

occgoodnessss

300+

This wolf seemed to have something stuck up his ass. That or he was just born fucked up in the brain. No matter how the hybrid tried to socialize with this male, who for god knows what reason decided to stick around and bug the shit out of him, it lead to the gray wolf replying with some stupid insult. Was it pack wide 'Piss of Giuseppe Day' or what? Glaring at the male he shot back at him, “I don't go after arrogant assholes. They tend to have smaller penises.” Shifting his body even further away from the other he grumbled. If this guy was going to come after him it would be better to be as far away as possible.

Kicking a stone against the wall he began to wonder what Matteo was doing. Maybe he was playing with those dumb beads again. It was stupid to waste your time with such pointless things. It was to bad the albino took after their mother in personality. Glancing back tot he male he added a little quieter, “You know it's rude not to introduce yourself when someone else tells you their name.” It amazed the hybrid that a pack member could be so outright rude to another. If he had met this large empty headed douche out in Italy he would have had him on a hit already and he would be dead and disposed of in a couple of days tops. Giving one more attempt at being civil he urged the male into being reasonable, “Relax man, I was just trying to make conversation. I've only arrived here about a week before the storm. Came over from Italy.” If the gray male had been confused about his thick accent he wouldn't be now. It amazed the hybrid that someone so dumb and rude could get into a pack.

<style type="text/css">
.melfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d2cfc9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #211e1b; }
.melfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; text-align:center;}
.melfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.melfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#5c514b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tofree.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #d2cfc9; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#211e1b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.melfreebe01-border1 {width:462px; border:2px solid #5c514b; margin:0 auto;}
.melfreebe01-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #9d9592; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread