Look Through My Eyes
[html]

Thank you for being busy and replying to this still <3 Sorry if I nagged; I've just been having a lot of black-outs lately where I've completely forgotten certain parts of what's happened o.0 It's a little disconcerting >.>

Although she had heard the footsteps coming, Ralla found herself staring openly at the stranger before she caught herself, realizing who he must be. Besides the scent of Chief Dawali's hut on him--and the general smell of AniWaya for that matter--he had an air of authority that her instincts naturally alerted her to, submitting her posture to its proper position as one of humility. She knew her place, even to a foreign alpha. But what she had been staring at were the two colors--well, the scars as well, that which made the crescent moon brand on her forehead ache in sympathy--and noticed how alike the green of the man's eye and the red of his scars were to the images in the fire. She shot a quick glance to Nootau, resting atop a totem pole as if he were the top animal instead, and the bird only shrugged. It took her a moment to realize that she was being spoken to.

"You must be Jefferson Soul," Ralla said on a guess; very well-founded, in her defense. She stood and turned to him out of politeness, the fire illuminating the village center and their meeting in a pale, orange glow; like a summer sunset or firefly. "Did what...?" It took her another moment yet to understand that he was inferring the fire. Did he see it, too? There had been cases of visions being shared when a shaman was around--such things called Dream Sharing--but it had never happened in her presence to her knowledge. With a giggle she turned her snowy head to the fire, a little envy tinging her voice as she thought aloud. "Oh. No; and actually...what did you see? Forgive my asking, but others usually don't...see what I see." She decided to leave it at that, since, if she tried to explain, she feared she would ramble and embarrass herself; especially since she had seen firsthand how some reacted strangely to her unusual forms of premonition. "My name's Ralla, by the way. I would like to thank you for helping our tribe in our Chief's stead."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.rallasface .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.rallasface p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.rallasface b {color:#441e39; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.rallasface {background-color:#441906; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fdSxN.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.rallasface-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.rallasface .inner {margin:326px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread