Look Through My Eyes
[html]

I seriously imagined Ralla having the anime face where they have the terrified eyes and puckered lips when Jefferson got all serious XD Forgive the lack of this posts's eloquencey >.> Wrap this up in 1-2 more posts? Tongue

When he repeated himself, Ralla then realized that she perhaps went overboard--he was a leader after all--and that she had probably just preached a little... And hadn't she just reminded herself not to do so? She put her hands in her lap, her claws once more sifting through the dirt at her feet. She nodded at his explanation, feeling slightly abashed, and let a moment of silence pass if not only to let her nerves calm from her faux pas. But she also saw that this was perhaps a wise move, since Jefferson seemed to need a moment of his own, too.

Jefferson's story struck a chord within the white wolfess. Dawali saved someone? Not that she highly doubted it, but the fact made her respect for her chief grow. She did not, however, dare question or push the issue any farther, for multiple and obvious reasons... Instead she tried to read his expression, but then opted to urn her face aside politely. Another moment passed as she, now, mulled it all over. "Well, I'm glad to hear that you have similar trust in us. Hmm... You know, I've never been to Phoenix Valley; what's it like?" She honest-to-goodness wanted to know; anyplace with such a name had to be beautiful. "I think I'd like to see it one day!" Perhaps then she looked more childish, face aglow with a simple yet strong wish. For all her proper behavior, the white wolfess could not shake that aspect of herself; a simple, blind happiness that refused to be dampened.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread