leave your mouth talking
[html]

Word Count » 5+

He had heard little from the dark-furred Tuyul about her reasons for leaving Eterne, and making the solitary trip back to this land. It seemed a private thing, not something he wished to pry into her reasonings behind. Merely, it made the handsome male curious to wonder why the dame had left her lax and privileged lifestyle for the one she had now - Eris had become a breeder, had children to a man who (from Sirius' point of view) had no idea how to treat her, and then suddenly had the desire to learn how to provide for herself and her children if they were to once more drop off the face of the civilized world. Make no mistake, Sirius understood the desire - He had had it himself, the day he left the care of Naniko and his grandmother and had ventured to find the man once assumed to be his father, Pilot Haddon. He had relied in instincts more honed than hers had ever been, even at such a young age, and the life he had wandered had prepared the male in such a way that survival was obvious, key. He knew how to survive.

But she, pretty black-hair, did not. And so he would wake before dawn on many mornings and teach her what her blood should already know, what her muscles and mind had forgotten.

Perhaps it was the children that had provoked such a change in her. The ocher male thought she did a standard job of motherhood - Her spawn were fed, kept alive, nurtured appropriately. With his own scattered childhood, that seemed an excellent approach to parenting. Excess adoration would only turn them soft and weak, too dependant; Larkspur seemed to know this, but for all appearances Eris simply relied on whatever it was inside of women that showed them the path of child-rearing. Before this strangest episode of her missing pup, it seemed to have been working well enough. The girl's disappearance had shaken his kin. He remembered when he had seen her, so soon after, and a part of her had undoubtedly hoped that he had been caring for the little brat. For her sake, Siri wished he had been.

The sultry, delighted sound of her laughter pulled the male from his musings, and he watched with a bemused expression as she did a rather neat job of gutting the fish. The offal was thrown to the ground with an unsavoury splat, and Siri watched in good humor as she dallied with the organs. He knew of her rituals, simply did not practice them himself, but was regardless entertained by the small display. "Oh, have mercy, fish-guts... That sounds like a horrible fate! I don't know how I can endure-" He moaned, rolling apple eyes in a parody of wistful pain. "But wait, a pretty relative? Perhaps there is hope yet!" He turned his head in an exaggerated search of the area, "No pretty relatives here. I am safe from my doom for the moment." Expecting some sort of physical retribution from his stronger kin, the male loosed a bark of laughter and tensed his frame, mirthful gaze lightly mocking her.

<style>
.siritxt {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.siritxt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/8Hs2Q.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:122px 0px 0px 0px;}
.siritxt .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.siritxt .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.siritxt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.siritxt b {letter-spacing:1px; }
.siritxt u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread