[M] Nothing left to Die
[html]
His claws dig into the dirt as he comes to a sudden stop. He looks at the female; she seemed so vicious and angry. She must have been related to the pup he dug up. He didn’t like digging up the dead, he preferred live fresh meat and hides, but his condition was bad and he had no real chance of murdering other wolves. Realization hit him that he had no real chance here either. He was drained and injured; the female was full of anger, rage and adrenaline. He wondered what to do; stand and fight, try to talk his way out of it, or accept a bloody fate. He was sure he was going to die, so he made a decision. He decided he would use words, but he wasn’t going to talk his way out of it.

“It appears you have me at a disadvantage here. Typical of lowly scum wolves to attack those who are weakened and injured. Do understand, I will still defend myself” His voice was soft and non-chalant. His demeanor was much the same. He was in acceptance he would lose this fight. His words were meant to bite and sting, his only real line of an attack against his foe. He instinctively reached for his dagger, but his harness was no longer on, due to the previous battle he had. He noticeably sighed and held his hands in a way ready for an attack. He never shifted, always preferring his optime form.

“Your patience is something I could respect, in other situations, but it’s a fool mistake in this case. You have allowed me to prepare for your attack. Foolish, how many more errors can you make? …Plenty I’m sure.” A grin crossed his face, he was sure this would make the wolf rage and lunge wildly at him, which would be better than a aimed and focused attack.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread