two dashing beauties, chit chat
[html]
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/S ... ainbow.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:375px; border:1px #AD0B12 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height:12px;">

-

Though the young woman had been anticipating another chat with Vigilante, it was Ayita who answered the door, looking at Princess' feet no less and then appearing mildly confused. The Lady of the Court smiled as she allowed the King's mate to gather her thoughts and figure out where her mind was. She understood what it was like to be thinking of something else and being startled when it was not as was expected. As a new mother, the young Lady Chance found herself more and more scattered lately, and she thought it might be the same for Ayita, who was not only a mother again, but also expecting grandchildren. Or, as Princess was unaware, a mother again and a grandmother in a short time frame.

"Hello, Ayita. Don't worry, I understand," she said, her tone sympathetic. "I was stopping by to visit Vigilante. We talked a while ago about me taking up a co-rank and I was hoping for a chance to talk to him about it again. Is he home? And sure, I'd love some," she said politely. Princess would not turn down the tea offered to her, for it would be exceptionally rude to treat the King's mate in such a manner.

Table by Me!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread