And we'll comfort eachother, despite the odds...
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

WC: 336 OOC: Erf i feel worse but I was able to get this up cause i <3 you and writing! Big Grin

In Character

Eclipse wanted to find her daddy. She had been looking all over, and she had not found him. She was so worried, but couldn’t help but feel that he was hiding from her. It hurt so bad. Why did it have to hurt her? Eclipse had envied her father’s every move, that was until he left, and hurt her and her mother so badly. She took it upon herself to go look for her daddy, anywhere she could. That was what brought her up to Drifters Bay, though she didn’t know what it was called, she just knew it was quiet, and this could be a place her daddy would stay. Seeing a shadow of someone in the setting sun her heart leapt. Her daddy was just over there! It had to be him! She started racing for the figure, glad she wouldn’t be hiding tonight.

“Daddy!! Daddy!”

She yelled happily. She had found him at.... that thought ceased as she came closer, the figure turned white and was scarred and had pants on. Her daddy didn’t wear clothes. She looked up at the white male, and blinked. Frowning a little, quite disapplointed she cursed herself.

“I’m Sorry sir.. . I thought you were someone else.”

Eclipse said, she turned to go, but then she saw the crustacean he had in his hand, and looked at him curiously. She didn’t really know what it was, she never really stayed near the water long enough to see anything alive there, so she though it was void of life.

“What’s that?”

She asked, turning so she was facing him again. Though she had a journey and was looking for her daddy, her curiosity never wavered, and she did not hate anyone for her daddy being gone, not unless someone made him, but she didn’t think anyone took him away though. She had a horrible feeling it was he who left all on his own.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread