And we'll comfort eachother, despite the odds...
[html]

D: It got worse? You should see a doctor, Shaw. :/

Matteo was busy with his own 'work' when suddenly some pup came running up to him, calling out 'daddy' or something like that. He perked his ears and glanced over and down at her, alert and curious if but a little surprised. Before he could correct her, she realized her mistake and apologized. Matteo would've called her back as she moved to leave, feeling sorry for the kid, but he didn't have to apparently. The girl turned around all on her own, to ask about what he had in his hands. He smiled.

"It is a Crab." His voice was soft and accented heavily in Italian, completely patient with the young pup. Though his own life was a hell on wheels, Matteo had a strange affinity with children it seemed. The youngest Trovato had a sort of patience and understand to him that made him able to deal with kids, and it helped that he adored the company of their innocence and wonder. It reminded him that there was still some good in the world.

He knelt down on one knee and held the crab out to her, having already dealt with the thing's claws. "Just a little something I will be cooking up for dinner." He set it down on the sand (it was half-dead anyway. Thing wasn't going anywhere.) and leaned back. "My name is Matteo. Who might you be, signorina?"

<style>
.matteo1-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.matteo1-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.matteo1-z91 b {color:#670000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.matteo1-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... teotab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.matteo1-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread