Your biggest fan
[html]<style type="text/css">
#revan01b { width: 400px; background: #000 url('http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n571/britcurtisxo/revan1.png') bottom center no-repeat; padding-bottom: 300px; padding-top: 10px; border: 1px solid #000; color: #a15151; font-family: georgia; font-size: 14px; text-align: justify; }
#revan01b p { margin: 10px 20px; line-height: 15px; }
#revan01b .ooc { color: #752525; font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 15px; }
#revan01b .speak { color: #ffdcdc; font-weight: bold; }
</style>

WC: 482(3pts)

OOC:

Another day found the young jackal scout in training yet again hiking out into the wilds of Inferni, only this time it was in the so called new territories the Aquila had mentioned during that huge pack wide meeting. Luckily Revan had been close enough at the time to hear the call, otherwise he would most likely have been unable to hear the Aquila's howl as far away as his den was. The other difference being was he was only sitting today, relaxing as he lounged on a rock, choosing today to enjoy himself rather than hike as he did every other day.

Chips of stone littered the jackal male's sitting rock, a small piece of metal he had found working perfectly to chip away at the small rock in his hand. At first he hadn't been able to decide what he wanted to make, but then out of nowhere a thought returned to him, a distant memory, a story his father had told him. This story was of Kaena Lykoi, a proud female coyote with a blood red muzzle, and she was supposedly the terror of these lands. The other coyotes always thought of Kaena as a legend, something to scare pups into obedience with, but Revan had other ideas. He always imagined Kaena as a misunderstood coyote, a sort of grandmother like personality, someone who would take you in despite your species or affiliation and nurse you back to health, or take care of you in any way she saw fit.

Revan had developed a powerful crush for the female in his dreams, the Kaena Lykoi as he saw her, and it was with this thought that he finally came up with the perfect sculpture to place into this rock. Once the piece was finished, Revan held it up in the light and smiled. It was a rough carving of a coyote, one with a missing eye and a torn ear, though the details weren't exactly perfect. After all, Revan was no stone carver, but he felt as if he hadn't done too bad a job considering. Once he was satisfied with the details, he smiled as he looked around and found some red berries, smashing them up on the rock and delicately painting the muzzle of the coyote red. "There we are, a little mini Kaena to call my own. Beautiful, I must say." With a little more carving and a piece of cord he produced from his bag, the necklace was completed.

Without warning, Revan heard a loud screeching sound and suddenly felt a heavy painful peck on his head. "Ow? What the-" Another painful peck and a screech, feathers and wings beating against his head. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" Revan jumped from the rock, yelling and swinging his bag up in the air and all around him. "GAH! IT'S SO ANGRY! WHAT DID I DO!?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread