[M] Please be soft and sweet to me
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
--

This time he was quickly spotted, but no cry in alarm rose. Conor realized that he was growing paranoid. He was not a known monster like his father, and no one were coming to end his life. That was a choice that he would have to consider later. So much had been lost, and the deep unhappiness was gnawing away his sanity. Where was his family now? Were they safe? Caramel coated ears were pinned flat against his cinnamon shaded skull. He had held the perfect life in his hands and it was all destroyed. He would never be able to look them into the eyes and express the immerse sadness he carried around with them. Did they see him as a traitor?

The other was younger than he; barely an adult by common standards. His heart’s rate increased eagerly, wallowing in adrenaline brought forth by anticipation. There was both fear and a strange form for excitement. Their coloration was not similar, but it was the scent he was after. Smell could be altered and added to, but it rarely lied. Stepping towards the other, Conor fetched a smile. It felt strange; almost alien. Once he had been a creature that smiled at every opportunity given, but not anymore. He was a pathetic creature now, and the knowledge burned.

Heart pounded through his veins now, powerful and brooding. ”Hey there, I’m Conor Soul,” Whether the young canine knew of him or not did not matter that much.
”What is your name?”
It was hard to fake innocence. The man inhaled, sought for familiarity hidden by the heavy scents of earth and rock, and found it.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread