[M] Please be soft and sweet to me
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... onor_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
--

A sad smile shone through, and it was a genuine one. The Soul male had wondered what would become of Eclipse. Surely she was tainted just as this boy. At one point, the fresh loner had wondered about taking their lives, but he was not that far gone yet. A life was a life, even if it was tainted. But this boy, he had already committed crimes to reveal the ugliness inside. But it was not the boy’s fault that he was incomplete within, just as it was not Conor’s fault that Haku’s blood polluted his own. It was a sad mess, but there was nothing they could do to change their situations. ”I've been looking for you, Itachi..” This young male was his firstborn. When would Eclipse go wrong? As a parent he knew his little girl better than anyone. When would that change? When would the darkness corrupt that sweet, innocent soul?

”This may sound strange,” the loner breathed, feeling emotion push against his vocal cords. This boy was flawed like he, but he could not hate him and could not punish him for the crimes he had committed against his family. Gabriel had not gone into details, and so Conor could quickly make his own version of the truth. He remained hopelessly naïve, it seemed. But that was his mistake to make, and he had made many before. ”I’m your father.” He was certain of this. And the clothing the youth wore revealed the crimson star that was connected to the Lykoi family. Everything made sense. There were really no other ways to break the news either.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread