[M] Please be soft and sweet to me
Hor dare you calling your posts carp when you're threading with ME! :| it's the same as openly insulting all my posts!
[html]

This organic chunk of flesh before him was no one. The man was dead and whatever remained of him had the task of returning to earth. But this. Itachi’s sense of morale did not match the usual standards set in more intelligent beings, but he felt his body react to the things he saw now. Scarlets watched black fingers dig deep into the man’s cooling body. The Lykoi’s eyes slowly widened in a response he was soon to distinguish as shock. The blonde could tell that she had travelled far away elsewhere. Perhaps it should be reassuring to know that she was not aware of his presence, but instead he felt horror.

When her fingers resurfaced, something slick and shivering was held in her grasp. Itachi had butchered enough animals to recognize the organ, but he could not understand why she was acting in this manner. Young as he was, the flawed Prince knew very little of the religious aspects of life and the beliefs some of those in his pack held. Eris’ actions were only barbaric in his eyes and it was reason he needed before he could accept what his eyes saw. The blonde boy had opened up several living animals to investigate their design, but this woman currently possessed the face of a maniac.

Another step was taken back; away from the warm and the cold, but his curiosity was a roaring, invisible wall that he could not escape through. He could feel sickness following the pulse of his heart, but he couldn’t turn away.

<style type="text/css">
.itachihilli {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/itachi.png'); background-position:top center; background-color:#000; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid white;}
.itachihilli2 {padding:170px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#C39945; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.itachihilli b {color:#FFE1A5; font-family:georgia;}
.itachihilli p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>
Table by Hilli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread