[M] Please be soft and sweet to me
[html]

Word Count » 311 You know what I AM SO FRICKING SICK OF YOUR PUNKBITCHASS, I AM DONE, THIS IS MY LAST POST TO YOU EVER, YOU SUCK, THREADING WITH YOU IS HORRIBLE STUPID VIKINGS ONLY GOOD FOR SCREWING AND CONQUERING

my road to hell is surely paved

There was a quivering in the warm chunk of meat in her hands -- it came from her rather than the liver. Her fingers seemed to be on fire, spreading down her arms and into her shoulders and chest, tingling electric flame burning through her body. The yellow-green gaze hadn't focused on the killer since the dead had fallen; she was hardly aware of his presence anymore. She was utterly alone with the once-live center of the cream-colored wolf; though sacrifices had been something of a jamboree in Eterne, there was nothing of the sort here for Eris. It was not as if she required an audience, anyway.

It was not the sound of the tawny wolf's movement that drew her attention, but something else -- some otherworldly whisper, that faint scent-not-scent wafting from him. It was not the sharp, fast-souring scent of murder that drifted toward her from the boy, but something else entirely. Her chartreuse gaze drew toward him slowly, following the splatter of blood to his feet, trailing up his legs and torso slowly, finally settling on his face. Red burned there still, but now there was something else in his eyes -- she did not recognize it as disgust; she would not have recognized it as anything else. Emotion and body language were irrelevant.

“He was yours,” she said, sharply and louder than she had expected, surprising even herself. Her voice, although not particularly deep or loud, seemed to bellow and resonate through the empty trees. “Come here?” she said, raising her voice rather like a question, though there was outright demand in her eyes. Her intense gaze hadn't shifted from his face since it had settled there, and now her smile returned, empty and cold as it had been before. It was the smile of a serpent, the grin of a lizard -- slithering and cold-blooded.

<style>
.eris-road2hell {font-family: 'Palatino Linotype', palatino, georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-road2hell .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/smrcM.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-road2hell .ooc {font-family:verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-road2hell .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-road2hell .tagline {font-family:'Over the Rainbow', arial, serif; font-size:18px; padding:55px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-road2hell p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-road2hell .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:5px; float:left; font-size:60px;}
.eris-road2hell b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-road2hell u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread