there's no oxygen again
[html]

300+ I'll omit her previous post as well. ^^

With a few passing moments of the evening breeze sweeping through the area and gently brushing into the agouti patterns of her pelt, it appeared to be Alae was the only individual in the area to arrive at Saul's summons for a hunt. While the Sidhe was eager to meet and interact with more individuals from the Dahlian ranks, then again this wa an opportunity for herself to become more familiar with Saul from their previous encounter of when Saul first accepted her into the ranks of Dahlia. Of course Alae would be willing to work with Saul, for she had been grateful that he was trusting enough to accept the Sidhe and her owl companion into the ranks of Dahlia de Mai in the first place.

The tense atmosphere of the hunt was felt even by the snowy owl perched in the tree, and gleaming down upon the two as Kael usually did, the owl would obviously have no part in assisting the hunt with them. Merely watching, it was in Kael's observations to study the hunt techniques of canines, and possibly relish in some leftover scraps Alae would provide him for later. Admitting to herself she was slightly rusty in Secui, it didn't stop her adrenaline from beginning to seep into her veins, giving her that wonderful instinctive high of making a kill. Amid her amusement, the situation turned serious as sky blue eyes floated from Saul to the deer in the distance. It began moving away from them at a steady pace, and her ears flexed forward to catch the plan Saul had in mind for bringing it down. Several solid nods were added to show she understood his plan, which was fairly a simple one to do.

After Saul was through explaining his place, Alae had no choice but to agree. "Sounds like it could be done quickly if we both keep low and stalking. I'm better from the rear in Secui anyway, so I've got confidence you'll make a quick job of bringing it down from the front." Snapping at the hamstrings might prove to be a little dangerous for Alae, since deer was capable enough to wound a canine if their hooves kicked hard enough to their assailant from behind. Alae had hunted many times before, however, and while she was no top-notch expert on the dynamics, she could manage well with bringing something down. Feeling her fur tingle and her muscles quiver, she was ready. "Ready? I'll start sneaking off now…" Alae whispered, not wanting to wait another second. The deer was beginning to progressively wander out of range.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4C3B2D; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6d6b70; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/a0umvq.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 10px 0px 210px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#C2BFBE; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread