My minds a blood bath
[html]
WARNING This thread contains: strong language and minor sexuality starting with the 1st post. Reader discretion is advised.

ooc...I only put the warning because she may get a bit angry and swear since she has issues >.>

Amaranth had her mom here. her mother had been here since the birth and today she left to check on her family. Amaranth felt upset by this she wanted her mother here. She was upset and distraught. She didn't really have the mothering skills either.

Looking down at the ball of fluff she sighed. looking away from him towards the opening. She was suffering from minor depression her to girls had died. Here she was stuck with this ball of fluff that looked just as dog as she did. She wished to breed that trait out. She didn't want any pups to look like her yet here he was Jiva her son. Two little girls one that looked like she would turn out similar to her father and the other more like her grand mother. Lighter under a dark top.

Her mind returned to Jiva she lacked so much as a young mother. She didn't have all the built in instincts just yet. Jiva whimpered and gave little squeaks looking for Amaranth. What do you want Jiva? Amaranth snapped hating to be distracted from her thoughts. Maybe this was wrong maybe she hadn't been ready for this. picking up the squirming boy she looked at him born first he should be the strongest but that wasn't always true was it. Amaranth was the stronger and she was second born.

Watching him squirm in her hands she smiled she would make sure he was strong. Bringing him to her breast she smiled cradling him like the baby he was. Her mothers words feeding her to keep her emotions under control. "Jiva you are lucky boy your sisters were not meant for this world but you my son are." she tried to do as her mother said. She tried so hard to breath and force back her emotional train wreck of a mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread