It Is Only For You That I Would Crush the Stars
[html]

Sorry about lateness; school sucks in general >.>

Standing up swiftly, Ralla turned and smiled to see who had addressed her. "Hello, Shiloh," she said in greeting, the twigs and underbrush clutched tightly to her chest. She quirked her head with a troubled look when she was told that what she was getting was the wrong material. "Really...?" she said, crinkling her nose a little and letting her hind claws sift through the new dirt beneath her feet. She was using the same material--albeit slightly newer since it was newly grown and all--as she had for her own hut and it had not leaked yet. But Shiloh was the Gatlvska, and if she really was using the wrong things, then Ralla would have to redo her living hut's roof as well. "Yes, I am, but... Oh, moon, I'm sorry, Sugar," she apologized to the quarter horse. "Looks like we're gonna have to start over."

Moving to untie the ropes holding the thatching she had collected, Ralla turned just before she did to look at Shiloh, a pleading look on her face. "Shiloh, I've done my own hut, but I trust you. Could you help me gather the right thatching for the roof? It's also for the base layer of a wall that I'll cover in clay, but I just need the base for now. Please?" she asked, the most begging look on her face. The white wolfess was never too proud to bow, and she found that being a bit childish was sometimes alright, because always being serious caused one to become stiff in personality. She would be very grateful if her tribe mate could help her with the endeavor, mostly because it would go faster with two, especially now that it looked like she wasn't building it right to begin with. "Forgive me, but I never formally learned how to build a hut, and I didn't want to bother the Gatlvska's with it much."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread