It Is Only For You That I Would Crush the Stars
[html]

It's okay :3 I don't mind every once in awhile, since I understand the evils of sleep-deprivation >.> Oh, and I didn't mention this before like I should've so... (Nootau: Not Visible) ALSO! Feel free to powerplay them to wherever to pick up the wood, and then I'll powerplay them to Ralla's hut to begin construction. It just helps the thread plot move faster Tongue

Ralla smiled brilliantly, happiness evident in her face. "That sounds wonderful," she said in response to Shiloh's deal. With all the wood Sugar hauled on the cart already, a little more such a short distance wouldn't hurt him much at all. She patted the horse's brown hide with confidence, feeling his strong muscles beneath. He had always been a loyal friend and mount, taking her across Nova Scotia's creation and back when she had asked. She would be sad when it would be time to put him to pasture, as all old horses were destined to be, and that he would have no descendants, but she would let him live his old life peacefully, since it was only fair. Give back what you have taken, she thought to herself; a saying of equality amongst the natural forces of the world. Balance.

"How're you finding it here, Shiloh?" Ralla had never formally asked, and she felt like it was an unspoken duty for her to oversee the new members' comfort, since the same had been done for her on more than one occasion. Although a month in, Shiloh was not a new member, she was new enough. But she spoke with a confidence in her voice belied by its softness, so Ralla was likewise confident in her finding everything at least satisfactory. "I know that it seems like a lot of us aren't around a lot, but that's because the territory's so large and we all have our duties. Once you get into a routine, our tribe mates seem to appear as they will it." How true this was; at first, when Ralla had arrived, she had wondered if her tribe mates were ghosts. But then she began to see the rythmn of the pack, and she fell into it as well, and eventually she began to meet her family more and more. Their movements were like a song; if you followed the beat, harmony would come. "And I hope Ayasha has been good company," she commented as an afterthought. The white wolfess knew how much her daughter liked to roam around, but sometimes she worried that might bother someone. Although, as of yet, it seemed as if the tribe was more than happy to pitch in to her upbringing.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style>
.fireplz .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.fireplz p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireplz b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 0px 0px 2px; }
.fireplz {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Unspc.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fireplz-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.fireplz .inner {margin:10px 10px 320px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>
[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread