It Is Only For You That I Would Crush the Stars
[html]

Why thank you very much <3 Btw, don't put OOC comments within the actual post, since it disrupts the flow >.>

Ralla gratefully took Shiloh's hand as she dismounted Sugar, having been saved the trouble of having to perform acrobatics just to get off. With her pregnancy so far into development, it was getting steadily harder, but travelling by horse was much easier than walking...or hobbling, whichever seemed to suit the growing pups that day. With an eager-to-do work habit, Ralla set to her puttering, helping to reload Sugar with the wood they were clearing.

"It will all come with time," Ralla said in reference to Shiloh's understanding of the language. "The tribe I come from has a similar language, so it was easier for me, but I try to teach the language in songs. Once the pups are born, I'll be resuming lessons by the Great Fire for everyone." What a nice thing that would be again. And with their sudden influx of pups and newcomers, teaching would be much needed if they wanted to preserve the tribe's culture any. "And once the observatory is built, I will teach up there as well, because that is where I will be storing the scrolls of the lore, as well as some of the tribe's relics." And she would paint the walls with ripe red berries once they were there, and chart the stars on the sand table once she made it, and do so much. Shiloh's comment on her scars struck a sad chord within Ralla's heart, because she knew how it was to be looked at strangely. The black brand on her forehead would stay with her forever, and it was a constant reminder of the home she had left behind. But it was also the mark of someone connected to the moon and spirits, and so she had grown less ashamed of that. As to her limbs...they were longer than most, as well as her tail, and her ears were more pointed...the snowy wolfess was graceful, even if she did not think of herself so at all. She certainly wasn't graceful with the beach ball of her stomach...

"I will; I'm sure she'll love it," Ralla said, taking the totem and placing it in one of the bags hanging on Sugar's back. "And I'm sure she has forgiven you, although she should've had no reason to be afraid in the first place," she said in a matter-of-fact tone. If there was one thing that Ralla would teach her children, it would be to not judge by appearances. Scaring by surprise was one thing, but by appearance? Unless Shiloh was suddenly going to eat her children, they had no reason to fear her. Shiloh then voiced her concern about Ralla's pregnancy, but Ralla just brushed it off with a chuckle. "I'm not that far yet, Shiloh," she giggled. "There's at least another month until I have to worry about the little ones. I promise I'm not doing anything too strenuous." If she was, Kemo would be the first to know...and then kill her.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: Ralla_by_Nina2.png]

Messages In This Thread