A Marvelous Return
[html]
OOC: ^-^ looks good to me

Domonick stared at the beautiful view that lay out before him, a smile plastered on his face. He let out a sigh of relief; it felt amazing to be back here, to be around the people he cared about. He stretched out his legs before him and leaned back, resting on his arms.

He heard a voice beside him, he quickly turned his head to see where it originated from. It was a wolf he hadn’t met before. Must have came after I left. Domonick smiled, his eyes bright, he nodded his head at the wolf,

”Hello,” he answered, ”New?” he thought for a moment on how to word his sentence, ”I suppose I am, in a sense, I used to be the pack’s Praeas, but things came up and I left.” He let out a small sigh, and then smiled again, ”Nice to meet you Ookami, the name’s Domonick .”

He looked out once again towards the image before him, ”This place is amazing.” he said under his breath, feeling the breeze blow against his fur. He moved forward, cradling his knees to his chest, resting his head on his knees. I missed this place so much, why was I stupid enough to leave such a place? he thought to himself, he felt like an idiot for leaving, for running away; but he was back now and he knew it was a chance for him to make amends.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread