A Marvelous Return
[html]

Domonick frowned when Ookami mentioned Adonia, ”Yeah,” he paused, thinking about how he must have made her feel when he left, ”I knew Adonia once.” He let out a sigh and continued staring, the mention of her name only made him remember the people he let out, the people he hurt and disappointed. He was going to have a lot to do to be able to get back to the way things were, but he was okay with that; hard work was always worth it in the end, especially when it comes to repentance.

Ookami’s words made Domonick’s ears stand up, the question caught him off guard slightly. What made me leave? he thought of a way to answer the question, not wanting to sound too pathetic. He bit his tongue, trying to think. Finally, let out a small sigh, ”I left for reasons that are hard to explain. I guess, things,” he tapped the side of his head, ”weren’t all they were supposed to be. An overwhelming feeling of sadness, depression caught up to me. Holding in thoughts from the past really can mess someone up, and that’s what I did.”

He looked down at his wrapped arm, ”While I was away, I realized how badly things were without the pack by my side, so I came back.” He turned to look at the wolf, ”You never know how much something really helps you out until it’s gone. He smiled a slightly sad smile and turned back to face the lake. He chuckled, ”Sorry for telling you part of my life story instead of a simple answer.”

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread