Butterfly on Your Left Shoulder
[html]

Out of Character

Coding by Sie.

ooc text.

In Character

Eclipse watched him, her eyes taking in all she could. Why was he doing all that? What was the point? Why not the rest of the plants? These questions all came into her head all at once, but she knew there was a time and place to ask, but that was not now. When she had asked her question he moved closer to her, but not too close to make her feel uncomfortable. She stared at him, quiet for a second before answering him.

"Cause if you were, you'da eated me by now. My mommy and daddy are cwose, so you shouldn't try to be the bad wolf."

She was mostly bluffing, but she knew that if something happened to her here, that someone was going to hear and come to her rescue. it didn't occur to her that they might just come a little too late.

"My name is Eclipse. What's yours, and what were you doing?

She asked, her tail swayed back and forth a little waiting for an answer to come, it was bound to come she was sure of it.

<style>
.EcCu p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.EcCu b {font-family:verdana; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-b {width:347px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.EcCu-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#354454; text-shadow:#354454 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.EcCu-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.EcCu {background-color:#d6e1ed; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:345px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7497/tbl5.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 159px 0px; } </style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread