Beaten, Bruised, and Scarred
[html]
OOC: ELLO! ^-^ Hope yah don't mind if I reply?

Domonick walked along the edge of the border of Phoenix Valley, he had been out looking at the pack lands after his day at Mirror Lakes. He wanted to make sure he still had everything memorized like he used to. It felt good to walk around the Valley freely, instead of just staring at it from afar, knowing he couldn’t enter. He scratched the back of his head, looking around. ”Welp, I have this area down.”

His ears perked, he heard something not too far from him, he squinted his eyes, seeing if he could make out anything in the distance. He took a deep smell of the air around him, his eyes snapped open, he smelled someone he didn’t recognize. ”Time to meet someone new.” he said.

He took off towards the smell, he ran along the edge of the border, until he spotted a wolf in the distance. He slowed his running, trying to assess if he was friend or foe. He doesn’t look like an enemy, and they wouldn’t just sit and wait along the borders. he thought to himself. He took a deep breath and walked toward the stranger, keeping a watchful eye on him. Domonick watched as he paced back and forth, then stopped and sat.

”Hello.” Domonick said once he reached the stranger. He noticed that he seemed, fidgety, nervous. Domonick was tensed slightly, unsure why the new comer was acting this way. ”My name’s Domonick, nice to meet you,” he said with a smile on his face, albeit not letting down his guard, better safe than sorry.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread