Beaten, Bruised, and Scarred
[html]

Domonick smiled at the wolf’s nervousness about what to say. He listened intently, Domonick smiled. ”You wanna join Phoenix Valley, great!” his smiled was still plastered on his face. He scratched the back of his head again, looking around, ”I can’t let you join myself, but I can see if I can get someone who will be able to.” with that, he took a deep breath and let out a long, loud howl, hoping someone would hear. ”Hopefully they hear that.” he said looking towards the Pack lands.

He let out a small sigh and stretched. He looked at Venema, who appeared to be looking away from Domonick, Huh, I’m scary am I? Wait’ll he meets Jefferson. he let out a stupid snort of laughter at the thought of him meeting Jefferson. He composed himself quickly and smiled. ”So Venema, what brings you here, if I may ask of course.”

Domonick’s tail flicked from side to side behind him, his ears perked up. This new wolf may be acting nervous, but he sensed he had no reason to be afraid of him. He plopped down on the ground, a few feet away from Venema, waiting to listen to what he had to say. He enjoyed making new friends, listening to people talk, so he was listening intently, his goofy grin still plastered on his face.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread