Beaten, Bruised, and Scarred
[html]
OOC: Sorry about the length, only have about ten minutes until people look at the open house xD

Domonick was still smiling when he heard the sound of a newcomer. He turned his head at the sound of the voice, Another new person, damn, I really was gone a long time. He nodded his head in junction with hers, trying to be respectful. ”Hello Tala, my name is Domonick, it’s very nice to meet you.” I’m not coming across as overly polite am I? he thought to himself, he shook his head slightly and chuckled.

He looked at Venema, who was answering Domonick’s previous question, stuttering a response almost. Domonick’s smile slightly faded, Running away from something. He flashed back to his own past, running away from something, trying to get away. He looked toward Tala, ”He wants to join the pack,” his voice was somber, he could relate to the new wolf, he felt sympathetic ”I’m in no position to accept him into the pack myself, but that’s why I called.”

He turned to Venema, watching as he was looking around, almost in a panic. ”Hey, you can calm down, whatever it is, everything is fine within these borders. Trust me.” with that, his smile returned.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread